Our office furniture services
CAD design and Consultancy
From time to time, every office needs an overhaul. We can combine our product knowledge and extensive experience with your vision and needs, working together to bring your ideas to life.
- Workplace audit—evaluates everything from storage to meeting room requirements
- Maximise your space to maximise its potential
- Detailed floor plans and 3D visual walkthroughs
- Tailored involvement to suit your specific needs
- Our team become your team
- Design and consultancy is a complimentary service
At ORS UK, office furniture doesn’t cost the earth. Because a firm commitment to recycling lies at the heart of our business. With the escalation of global awareness and concern over the environment it is essential that companies are taking their corporate social responsibilities seriously, and as such many businesses are looking for alternatives to the traditional disposal route of landfill.
- ORS UK can provide a solution
- We can take away your unwanted office furniture
- The majority of this unwanted furniture is recycled and resold through our used furniture department back into the main stream
- A proportion of this furniture is made available to registered charities and schools at greatly reduced costs (through our office furniture 4 charities and schools programme).
- Any unusable items are broken down for spares or recycled responsibly (less than 5%)
- The charge levied on this service would be dependant on location, quantity and quality of items.
Packing up your office in preparation for a move to a new location can be a stressful experience.
If the thought of dismantling desks and packing away the printers sends you into a spin, why not call in the experts?
- Fully trained and experienced removal team
- Dismantling and re-installation of office furniture
- Partitioning and IT services also available
- Project managed and foreman on site
- Charge levied would be dependant on timescales, location and quantity
- IT Disposal