Oxford Science Park
Client: Kline and Company
Supply, Install and Relocate
ORS UK were appointed to supply and install new furniture for Kline and Company, who were relocating from the Magdalen Centre on Robert Robinson Avenue to the Sadler Building.
- This project required us to visit the site and assist with space planning, relocation, partitioning and installing new furniture to the new premises situated in the newly constructed Sadler Building..
- We were also required to move their current furniture from the location of their old office, to the new building.
- We moved the existing furniture between buildings, and also installed the new furniture.
- Working with M J Southey Ltd, we were required to co-ordinate and install the partitioning and the furniture.
- The installation was completed over a 2 day period, on schedule and under budget, leaving the clients very happy.